Kane Warren Hodder (born April 8, 1955 in Auburn, California) is a stuntman who also has done some acting roles, most famously in Friday the 13th films as Jason Voorhees.
He has notably stated he can vomit on command. He was also a guest investigator in Ghost Adventures.
- Alligator (1980) — The alligator.
- City Limits (1984) — DA.
- Avenging Force (1986) — Thug.
- House II: The Second Story (1987) — The guy in a gorilla suit who gets punched over a railing.
- Friday the 13th, parts VII, VIII, Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X (1988-2001) — Jason Voorhees
- He also plays a guard and Freddy Krueger's hand in Jason Goes to Hell.
- Prison (1988) — Forsythe.
- Alligator II: The Mutation — Billy Bob.
- Under Siege — Commando
- House IV (1992) — The human pizza.
- Best Of The Best 2 (1993) — Backdoor Man, aka the guy whose hand gets pinned to a wall.
- Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings (1994) — Keith.
- Project Metalbeast (1995) — Metalbeast.
- Wishmaster (1997) — Guard.
- Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror (1998) — Bartender.
- Daredevil (2003) — Bodyguard.
- Monster (2003) — Undercover Cop
- The Devil's Rejects (2005) — Gasmask officer.
- 2001 Maniacs! (2005) — Jason.
- Hatchet I-Victor Crowley (2006-2017) — Victor Crowley and his father.
- Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (2006) — Cameo as the guy on front of the Elm Street house.
- Frozen (2010) — Cody
- The Afflicted (2011) — Hank.
- Friday the 13th: The Game (2017) — Kane did the motion capture for Jason's kills and movement in general.
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (2023) — Did the motion capture for Leatherface.
Tropes invoked by the actor:
- Enforced Method Acting: Two cases in Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood: One of Friday the 13th's signature moments, Jason kicking the sleeping bag murder victims, was a result of Kane getting frustrated from several retakes of the scene. And another well-known scene, Jason catching on fire at the climax of the film, was the result of the suit Kane was wearing catching on fire and not having it put out until the scene was finished.
- Game Show Appearance: Once appeared on the 2000 version of To Tell the Truth.
- Role Reprise: He provides motion capture for Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th: The Game, a game made over fifteen years after the last time he portrayed the iconic slasher in Jason X.