Established in 2003, Kamikaze Douga (神風動画) is a CG animation studio that specializes in animation for commercials, Video Games, and Anime openings and endings, most notably for the 2012 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series.
They also have their own YouTube account.
- Aquarion Logos (Commercial)
- Batman Ninja
- Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter (Avant CG Imaging Assistance for episode 27. Also did the animation for the "Wings of Albarus" game)
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Opening; Cutscenes)
- Gatchaman Crowds (Opening Animations)
- Fantasy Life (Promotional trailer)
- Final Fantasy Tactics (Animation)
- Freedom Project (Opening and Ending Animations)
- Idolish 7 (Music Video for Restart Pointer, Diamond Fusion and Wish Voyage)
- Japan Animator Expo (One Short- "Tsukikage no Tokio ~Tokio of the Moon's Shadow~")
- Jojos Bizarre Adventure (Opening animations between Phantom Blood and Stardust Crusaders)
- Pop Team Epic (Animation Production)
- Soul Sacrifice Delta (Animation)
- Star Wars: Visions ("The Duel")
- Super Sonico (CGI; 8th Ending animation only)
- Terraformars (Ending Animation)
- Tsukikage no Tokio (Animation Production)
Tropes associated with Kamikaze Douga:
- All-CGI Cartoon
- Hot-Blooded: Their works can show this every now and again. Especially with regards to JoJo
- Limited Animation: Often paired up with Clip-Art Animation for their Jump Magazine commercials.
- Medium Blending: More often than not do they blend in 2D elements like effects with their CGI.
- Signature Style