Kaiimi is a popular fanfiction horror writer in the Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog section and most of his/her stories are pretty crazy, bloody, weird, confusing, random, and humorous. They are certainly not for the average kid reader. Below is a list of common tropes Kaiimi has used in his/her stories.
[Kaiimi's Stories] contains examples of:
- Abandoned Area: Some of the stories contain, or reference, some kind of area that's completely deserted and the characters are shown to travel through these places, and even get killed in.
- Accidental Murder: Jurina accidentally stabs a girl in Teketeke 3, thinking that it's Tiny Kong.
- Action Girl: There is at least one of these in each of Kaiimi's stories.
- Academic Alpha Bitch: Jojora is portrayed as this multiple times.
- Alpha Bitch: Wendy O. Koopa and Pauline most of the time. Daisy in The Day of the Night of the Dead.
- And Imthe Queenof Sheba: Happens at least once in most of the stories.
- Anti-Hero: Bowser in most of the stories he appears in.
- Anyone Can Die: The characters that you expect to live in the horror stories, are actually the ones that die most of the time.
- Ax-Crazy: Usually when the killer is revealed in Kaiimi's horror stories, they turn out to be completely screwed in the head and insane to the extreme.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Toadette in half of the stories.
- Deadpan Snarker: Most commonly used by Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, Daisy, and Birdo.
- Dumb Blonde: Peach in Mushroom Wars and Goombella to an extent.
- I Let Gwen Stacy Die: Happens in most of the stories, perhaps too often.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Kaiimi's stories have at least over 15 characters in each one.
- Love Dodecahedron: In Zombie Madness, there is Toadette who is in love with Zip Toad, but Zip Toad cheats on her for Dixie Kong, thus having Dixie Kong cheat on her boyfriend Diddy Kong, but then Zip Toad cheats on Dixie Kong for Pauline.
- Rotating Arcs: Happens in Teketeke 3. One involves Tiny Kong escaping from prison and meeting up with a koopa named Hunter to help her kill Daisy and friends, another involves the scythe which possesses anyone who holds it (and with the main group trying to figure out who has it and how to destroy it), the third one has Princess Daisy seeing ghosts and thinking that she's gone insane, the fourth one is Jurina which deals with her transition to the dark side due to her past, and the last one is Gus escaping from the mental institution and going after Goombella.
- The End...Or Is It?: Most of Kaiimi's stories end in a creepy cliffhanger, indicating that the actual story isn't over just yet.
- The Mole: Jurina in Teketeke 3.