Junpei Takiguchi was a veteran narrator and voice actor born on April 17, 1931 in Chiba Prefecture. He began his work since the 1950s and often voiced characters who is a Mad Scientist or Big Bad (or a commanding officer of the Big Bad), especially if they are obese, but also good old men and non-human characters. Unfortunately, Takiguchi died August 29th, 2011 of stomach cancer at age 80.
Not to be confused with Kappei Yamaguchi.
- Abraham Simpson in the Japanese dub of The Simpsons
- Fortuneteller Baba in Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z (Darrin'd by Mayumi Tanaka from the Majin Buu Saga on)
- Chapeau-jii in the 1973 Dororon Enma-kun anime.
- Commodore Nelson Royale in One Piece
- Count Brocken in Mazinger Z
- Demon Emperor Barao in Brave Raideen
- Dokurobei, Leader of Skull Gang, in Yatterman; reprises the role in remake
- Edwin Flagg in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (Japanese TV dub)
- Dr. Eggman in Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie
- Gorou and Emperor Ururu in Dinosaur War Izenborg
- Ringmaster Jacques Denicourt in Sakura Wars 3: Is Paris Burning?
- Dr. Jango in The Brave Fighter of Sun Fighbird
- Dr. Kozumi in Cyborg 009 (2001 version)
- Uncle Traveling Matt in the NHK Japanese dub of Fraggle Rock
- The Millennium Earl in D.Gray-Man (Darrin'd by Yutaka Aoyama in Hallow)
- Mr. Mushnik in the Japanese dub of Little Shop of Horrors.
- Nitros Oxide in the Japanese version of Crash Team Racing (Darrin'd by Chafurin in Crash Nitro Kart and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled)
- Pig in The☆Ultraman
- Santa Claus in Anpanman
- The Swedish Chef in the Japanese dub of The Muppet Show
- Senator Wilson Phillips in the 1993 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders OVA