Jun Kasama (born April 10) is a Japanese voice actor, actor, and singer from Hiroshima, Japan. He is affiliated with Tokyo Actors Consumers Cooperative Society (Haikyo).
Though he made his debut as a voice actor in 2013, his first main role is Kyouya Kujou from Gundam Build Divers Prologue. He's known for his role as Wilibald Koenig in The Saga of Tanya the Evil and Amehiko Kuzunoha in THE iDOLM@STER: SideM.
Roles played by him:
- Amehiko Kuzunoha in THE iDOLM@STER: SideM
- Aran Ojiro in Haikyuu!!
- Crusader in DNF Duel
- Heracles in High School D×D
- HiMERU in Ensemble Stars!
- Hisashi Mitsui in The First Slam Dunk (replacing Ryōtarō Okiayu)
- Huang Feihu in Fate/Grand Order
- Kei Madarame in Slow Damage (credited as Subaru Ichinose)
- Kyoya Kisugi/Kyoya Kujo in Gundam Build Divers
- Machina Prince in Grimms Notes
- "Nameless" in Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World
- Nimble Arc Dale Anoch in Overlord (2012)
- Rakta Salya and Alchiba in Live A Hero
- Tesso in Lost Judgment
- Wilibald Koenig in The Saga of Tanya the Evil and Isekai Quartet
- You Qing in Thunderbolt Fantasy Season 2