Jonathan Majors (born September 7, 1989 in Lompoc, California) is an American actor.
He first rose to prominence after starring in the independent film The Last Black Man In San Francisco and later gained wider notice for starring in the television series Lovecraft Country as Atticus Freeman. In 2021 he joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe as different versions of the Marvel Comics villain Kang the Conqueror, likely becoming the new Arc Villain of the franchise after Josh Brolin's Thanos.
- Hostiles (2017) - Corporal Henry Woodson
- White Boy Rick (2018) - Johnny "Lil Man" Curry
- Out Of Blue (2018) - Duncan J. Reynolds
- The Last Black Man In San Francisco (2019) - Montgomery Allen
- Captive State (2019) - Rafe Drummond
- Gully (2019) - Greg
- Jungleland (2019) - Pepper
- Da 5 Bloods (2020) - David
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2021 — present) as Kang the Conqueror and his many variants:
- Loki (2021) note
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)
- Avengers: The Kang Dynasty (2025)
- The Harder They Fall (2021) as Nat Love
- Devotion (2022) as Jesse Brown
- Creed III (2023) as Damien Anderson
- Magazine Dreams (2023) as Killian Maddox
- When We Rise (2017) - Young Ken Jones
- Lovecraft Country (2020) - Atticus Freeman
Tropes invoked by this actor include:
- What Could Have Been: According to Variety, Majors nearly missed out on joining the MCU (let alone getting considered for the role of Kang) because he walked out of his first general meeting with Marvel (after having been kept waiting due to busy executives). Luckily, Casting Director Sarah Finn caught up with Majors before he left the building and the rest is history.