John Bernard Larroquette (born November 25, 1947 in New Orleans, Louisiana) is an American actor, voice actor, stage actor and director.
His most famous roles include the lecherous lawyer Dan Fielding on Night Court (for which he won a then-record four consecutive Emmys before he removed himself from consideration), manipulative psychopath Joey Heric on The Practice, mature and staid lawyer Carl Sack on Boston Legal and as the Annex's caretaker on The Librarians.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974 - Narrator
- Altered States - X-Ray Technician
- Stripes - Captain Stillman
- Cat People - Bronte Judson
- Twilight Zone: The Movie - K.K.K.
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock - Maltz
- Summer Rental - Don Moore
- Blind Date - David Bedford
- JFK - Jerry Johnson
- Richie Rich - Laurence Van Dough
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) - Narrator
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - Narrator
- Sanford and Son - Murray Steinberg in the episode "Steinberg and Son"
- Kojak - Sailor in episode "How Cruel the Frost, How Bright the Stars"
- Baa Baa Black Sheep - Lt. Bob Anderson
- Three's Company - Cop in the episode "Jack Moves Out"
- Dallas - Phillip Colton
- Remington Steele - Nathan Fitts in the episode "Breath of Steele"
- Night Court - Assistant D.A. Dan Fielding
- Dave's World - Dave's Lawyer in the episode "Health Hath No Fury"
- The John Larroquette Show - John Hemingway
- The Practice - Joey Heric
- The 10th Kingdom - Tony Lewis
- The West Wing - Lionel Tribbey, White House Counsel in the episode "And It's Surely to Their Credit"
- House - Gabriel Wozniak in the episode "Son of Coma Guy"
- Boston Legal - Carl Sack
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Randall Carver in the episode "Victims"
- CSI: NY - Chief Ted Carver
- Deception - Senator Dwight Haverstock
- The Librarians 2014 - Jenkins
- Me, Myself & I - Older Alex
Voice Acting Roles:
- The Batman - Mirror Master
- Phineas and Ferb - Captain Webber
- Pound Puppies (2010) - McLeish's brother-in-law the Mayor in the second season
- Breakout Character: His characters (especially Dan Fielding and Joey Heric) tend to stand out in spite of being a part of an ensemble cast. As such, he has received numerous accolades and awards for his roles.
- Old Shame: How he feels about Payne, a short-lived American version of Fawlty Towers.
- What Could Have Been: There were talks for his popular Night Court character Dan Fielding to receive his own spinoff, but Larroquette declined.