John Howard (born October 22, 1952 in Corowa, Australia) is an Australian stage and screen actor, best known locally for his starring role in Sea Change. Internationally, he is likely best known for Mad Max: Fury Road.
- The film adaptation of The Club (1980) as Geoff Hayward
- Young Einstein (1988) as Preston Preston
- The Girl from Tomorrow (1991), and its sequel, as the villainous Silverthorn.
- Sea Change (1998-2000, 2019) as Bob Jelly
- The Games (2000) As Himself
- Always Greener (2001-2003) as John Taylor
- All Saints (2004-2009) as Dr. Frank Campion
- Jindabyne (2006) as Carl
- Packed to the Rafters (2010-2012) as Tom Jennings
- City Homicide (2011) as Alan Sullivan
- Janet King (2014) as Steven Blakely
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) as the People Eater