Jodie Marie Comer (born 11 March 1993 in Liverpool, England) is an English actress.
She's known for her role as the assassin Villanelle in Killing Eve, for which she won the British Academy Television Award for Best Actress and as of 2019, is the youngest actress to win the Emmy Award Leading Actress for Drama.
- Silent Witness as Eve Gilston
- My Mad Fat Diary as Chloe Gemell
- Doctor Foster as Kate Parks
- 13 as Ivy Moxam
- The White Princess as Elizabeth of York
- Killing Eve as Villanelle
- Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker as Rey's mother
- Free Guy as Milly / Molotov Girl