John 'jmtb02' Cooney is a designer of online flash games, most famous for his simplistic yet devilishly difficult games, and for small blue elephants. He has been affiliated with Armor Games for some time, long enough to become their Head of Game Development.
He also presented a postmortem on flash games at GDC.
His more well-known games (listing all of them would be a nightmare) are:
- Ball Revamped: His Star-Making Role; most of his early fans found him through this series of games, although it has not really changed much in the last few years.
- Coinbox Hero: A game where you spend time getting money out of coinboxes to eventually destroy it.
- Corporation Inc.: An office building Simulation Game. Quite similar to SimTower.
- Elephant games:
- Exit Path: A stylish and fun platformer. The last line of the story is a Voltaire quote.
- Hedgehog Launch: A small island nation uses a slingshot and low budget rockets to get a small mammal into space. In the sequel the Hedghog must launch through the center of the Earth to reach the Moon before the Russian Giraffe project.
- Soviet Rocket Giraffe Go Go Go!: It's a bit surreal, yeah.
- Llama Adventure, an Interactive Fiction where you play as a llama being experimented.