Jeroen Aart Krabbé (born 5 December 1944 in Amsterdam) is a Dutch actor and film director.
He has appeared in more than 60 films since 1963, both in his native Netherlands and internationally.
- Soldier of Orange (1977) as Guus LeJeune
- World War III (1982) as Colonel Alexander Vorashin
- Jumpin' Jack Flash (1986) as Mark Van Meter
- No Mercy (1986) as Losado
- The Living Daylights (1987) as General Georgi Koskov
- Scandal (1989) as Eugene Ivanov
- Dynasty: The Reunion (1991) as Jeremy Van Dorn
- The Prince of Tides (1991) as Herbert Woodruff
- Robin Hood (1991) as Baron Roger Daguerre
- Stalin (1992) as Bukharin
- The Fugitive (1993) as Dr. Charles Nichols
- Immortal Beloved (1994) as Anton Felix Schindler
- Dangerous Beauty (1998) as Pietro Venier
- Ever After (1998) as Auguste
- Ocean's Twelve (2004) as Van der Woude
- Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo (2005) as Detective Gaspar
- Snuff Movie (2005) as Boris Arkadin/Mr. Maezel
- Midsomer Murders (2008) as Cyrus LeVanu
- The Transporter 3 (2008) as Lenid Vasilev
Tropes in his works:
- Fake Russian: He has played quite a bunch of Soviet/Russian characters in American films despite being native from the Netherlands.