Jerald Eugene "Jere" Burns II (born October 15, 1954) is an American actor. With his sharp features and soft drawl, Burns is often cast as disarmingly affable villains or other shady types.
He's a regular face in film, television and theatre. He's perhaps best known for his work on television, particularly for his role as sleazy ladies' man Kirk Morris on Dear John, manipulative psychiatrist Anson Fullerton on Burn Notice, psychotic mobster Jake Abernathy on Bates Motel and the understanding Group Leader on Breaking Bad.
The role that many know him for, however, is that of Dixie Mafie middle-man Wynn Duffy on the critically acclaimed Justified. Originally a one-shot guest appearance, Burns was gradually upgraded to recurring and then to a regular to the positive fan and critical reception to his performance.
- 1984 - Hill Street Blues as James Fitzsimmons
- 1987-1988 - Max Headroom as Breughel / Breughal
- 1988-1992 - Dear John as Kirk Morris
- 1993 - Bob as Pete Schmidt
- 2004-2007 - Kim Possible as Mego
- 2010-2011 - Breaking Bad as Group Leader
- 2011-2012 - Burn Notice as Anson Fullerton
- 2013 - Bates Motel as Jake Abernathy
- 2010-2014 - Justified as Wynn Duffy