Jason Mantzoukas (born December 18, 1972 in Nahant, Massachusetts) is an American actor, writer and producer. Recognizable by his expressive eyes and thick beard, he tends to play intense weirdos such as Rafi on The League and as Adrian Pimento on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. He's also known for playing Derek Hoffstetler on The Good Place and Dennis Feinstein on Parks and Recreation.
He also co-hosts the popular film discussion podcast How Did This Get Made? alongside Paul Scheer and June Diane Raphael.
- 2008 Baby Mama as Gay Couple
- 2012 The Dictator as "Nuclear" Nadal
- 2014 Neighbors as Doctor Theodorakis
- 2015 Regular Show as Mr. Ross
- 2015 The Night Before as Bad Santa #1
- 2016 Dirty Grandpa as Tan Pam
- 2017 The LEGO Batman Movie as Jonathan Crane / The Scarecrow
- 2017 The Disaster Artist as Peter Anway
- 2018 The Long Dumb Road as Richard.
- 2019 John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum as Tick Tock Man
- 2020 Dolittle as James the dragonfly (voice).
- 2010-2015 The League as Rafi
- 2011-2013 Enlightened as Omar Ali
- 2011-2015 Parks and Recreation as Dennis Feinstein
- 2013-2015 Kroll Show as Various
- 2013-2016 Comedy Bang! Bang! as Himself / Chef Luigi Lugosi
- 2014-2017 Transparent as Dr. Steve
- 2014-2018 Drunk History as Various
- 2016-present Brooklyn Nine-Nine as Adrian Pimento
- 2017-present Big Mouth as Jay Bilzerian / various voices
- 2017-2020 The Good Place as Derek Hofstetler
- 2019 Legion as Jerome the Wolf.
- 2020 Ducktales as Steelbeak
- 2020 Close Enough as Alex Dorpenberger
- Ambiguously Brown: He's Greek American for the record, but has played Middle Eastern characters in the past.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: He usually plays these types of characters, which makes it all the more jarring when he doesn't.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: His public persona at least. He will often make a point of what arouses him.
- Hypocritical Humor: Hewill often insult fans by calling them "Nerds", but he has an encyclopedic knowledge of pop culture, loves The Fast and the Furious, Rick and Morty, and especially Gilmore Girls.
- Single Man Seeks Good Woman: Publicly, he will often remind the audience that he is single. He usually says this at the worst possible time, for the comedic effect.
- Vocal Dissonance: His voice is a peculiar combination and high pitched and guttural.