Jaleel Ahmad White (born November 27, 1976) is an American actor, comedian, producer, and writer.
Having acted since the age of three, the first of his big roles was as Steve Urkel in the sitcom Family Matters. The character was only created for a single appearance, but due to his popularity, eventually became a main character, from his intro in 1989 until the show's end nine years later.
Since 2000, he has continued to act, sticking primarily to television and making numerous appearances and cameos in both film and television.
- Family Matters (1989-1998) as Steve Urkel
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? (2019) as Steve Urkel (voice)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (1993-1999) as Sonic (voice)
- Quest for Camelot (1998) as Bladebeak (voice)
- Big Fat Liar (2002) as himself
- The Problem Solverz (2011) as K-999 (voice)
- Total Blackout (2012-2013) as host
- The Big Show Show (2020) as Terence "Terry" Malick III