Mark Jake Johnson Weinberger, known professionally as Jake Johnson (born May 28, 1978), is an American actor and comedian.
Johnson is best known for his role as Nick Miller in the FOX sitcom New Girl, which he starred in for the entirety of its seven-year run. Prior to that series, he mostly took minor roles in comedic television. He also partially inspired Drunk History, based on a particular conversation he once had with creator Derek Waters.
While on New Girl, Johnson's notoriety in Hollywood took off, with him splitting time between low-budget indie films and major blockbusters alike, the latter of which included roles in Jurassic World and The Mummy.
Johnson is also known for his voice work in animated projects. Most notably, he voices a version of Marvel Comics character Spider-Man in Sony Pictures Animation's 2018 film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. He also portrayed The Flash in 2014's The LEGO Movie.
- Paper Heart (2009) as Nicholas Jasenovec
- Get Him to the Greek (2010) as Jazz Man
- No Strings Attached (2011) as Eli
- New Girl (2011 — 2018) as Nick Miller
- Allen Gregory (2011) as Joel Zadak (voice)
- A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas (2011) as Jesus Christ
- Safety Not Guaranteed (2012) as Jeff Schwensen
- 21 Jump Street (2012) as Principal Dadier
- Drinking Buddies (2013) as Luke
- The Pretty One (2013) as Basel
- High School U.S.A. (2013, 2015) as Mr. Structor (voice)
- The LEGO Movie (2014) as Barry Allen/ The Flash (voice)
- Neighbors (2014) as Sebastian Cremmington
- Let's Be Cops (2014) as Ryan O'Malley
- Jurassic World (2015) as Lowery Cruthers
- Bojack Horseman (2015 — present) as Oxnard (voice)
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016) as Ronnie
- We Bare Bears (2016) as Dave (voice)
- Win It All (2017) as Eddie Garrett
- Smurfs: The Lost Village (2017) as Grouchy Smurf (voice)
- The Mummy (2017) as Sergeant Chris Vail
- Comrade Detective (2017) as Stan (voice)
- Tag (2018) as Randy "Chilli" Cilliano
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) as Peter Parker / Spider-Man (voice)