Although often cast as vampish villains due to her stunning looks and prim English accent, Jaime is a highly versatile actress who's garnered a great deal of acclaim for her scene-stealing ways. She usually ends up being the Ensemble Dark Horse, most clearly evidenced by her role as fan-favourite H.G. Wells on Warehouse 13.
She's also often typecast as a lesbian or bisexual, for some reason.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Writers and directors really know how to put her unusually pale skin and black hair to good use.
- Evil Brit: It's not uncommon for her to keep her natural accent when playing a villain such as in Dexter.
- Fake Nationality: She's capable of an impeccable American accent.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With her Dexter and Defiance co-star Julie Benz.
- Ms. Fanservice: It would be easier to list her roles where she isn't Ms. Fanservice.
- Named After Somebody Famous: She was named after the lead character Jaime Sommers from The Bionic Woman.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: She pretty much epitomizes this trope.
- The Vamp: Many of her characters are seductive and dangerous women, including one literal case.
- 20042007; 2012 Hustle as Stacie Monroe
- 2007 Dexter as Lila West
- 20082009 Valentine as Grace Valentine/Aphrodite
- 2011 Spartacus: Gods of the Arena as Gaia
- 20112012 Ringer as Olivia Charles
- 20102014 Warehouse 13 as Helena "H.G." Wells
- 2013 Defiance as Stahma Tarr
- 2016-2017 Once Upon a Time as the Black Fairy
- 2018 Castlevania (2017) as Carmilla
- 2018 Midnight, Texas as Delilah