Jack Bannon (born 24 March 1991 in Norwich, England) is an English actor.
He made his acting debut as a teen in 2004 with a recurring role in the mystery series Shadow Play. His first lead (and practically breakout) role is that of a young Alfred Pennyworth, who would become the loyal butler of the Wayne family, in the ePix-produced Origin Story series Pennyworth.
Not to be confused with the American TV and stage actor John James "Jack" Bannon of Lou Grant fame.
- Shadow Play (2004) as Ben
- The Giblet Boys (2005) as Curvy
- The Imitation Game (2014) as Christopher Morcom
- Fury (2014) as a young Allied tank crewman
- A Plea for Grimsby (2015 short) as Dan
- Endeavour (2013-2018) as Sam Thursday
- Kids in Love (2016) as Felix
- The Loch (2017) as Kieran Whitehead
- Medici (2018-2019) as Angelo Poliziano
- Pennyworth (2019-) as Alfred "Alfie" Pennyworth
Tropes & Trivia in his works:
- Inspiration for the Work: He modelled his acting as Alfred Pennyworth on Michael Caine's roles such as Harry Palmer and Jack Carter, cockney accent included. Quite fitting and certainly intentional given Caine played Alfred in The Dark Knight Trilogy.