Human Entertainment was a Japanese game development company active in the 80s and 90s. Known as a developer of adventure games, Survival Horror games and sports games, they were a major player on the SNES and PlayStation. Probably their most famous work is the Clock Tower series.
Human declared bankruptcy in January 2000, but several of their series continued as their IPs were distributed to other companies. Clock Tower was given to Capcom, while Twilight Syndrome and Fire Pro Wrestling were given to Spike, now Spike Chunsoft. The world of Twilight Syndrome and Moonlight Syndrome continued to be used in Grasshopper Manufacture's The Silver Case and other games.
Games developed by Human:
- The Clock Tower series:
- The Firemen
- The Firemen 2: Pete & Danny
- The Fire Pro Wrestling series (taken over by Spike in 2000)
- Human Grand Prix (published as F1 Pole Position, no relation with Namco's Pole Positions although both share the same name and were Formula 1 racing games)
- Kabuki Quantum Fighter
- Mizzurna Falls
- Monster Party
- Septentrion: Out of the Blue
- Twilight Syndrome: Search and Investigation
- Vanguard Bandits