Works with pages on this wiki:
- Kiseijuu, released in English as Parasyte (1988-1995) - Mysterious worms invade human hosts, taking over their bodies and killing other humans for food. An Ordinary High-School Student named Shinichi isn't completely turned, with a parasite only taking over his right arm and hand. They form a bond as he tries to investigate and fight the other parasites.
- Historie (2004 - ongoing) - Set in the time of Alexander the Great, the story follows Eumenes of Cardia who witnesses his rise to power.
Some of his other works:
- Fuuko no Iru Mise (1986-1988) - a slice of life series about a girl working at a cafe.
- Neo Devilman (1999, contributor) - an anthology series featuring the characters and world created by Go Nagai.
- Heureka (2002) - A drama set around the Roman siege of Syracuse, where a young man mentored by Archimedes finds love and tragedy.
- Reiri (2015 - ongoing)
Tropes found in his work include:
- Body Horror: Used to great effect in Parasyte.
- Break the Cutie: Kana in Parasyte and the love interest in Heureka die rather suddenly.
- Historical-Domain Character: Alexander the Great in Historie and Archimedes in Heureka who is Doomed by Canon.