Now residing in Vancouver, British Columbia, Heather has been involved with a number of animation and video game productions in the city, voicing a number of characters, in addition to various radio productions.
- Hidden (2013) as Jillian
- Pacific Rim (2013) as Lt. Sasha Kaidanovsky
- Anything But Christmas (2012) as Charlene Davis
- Ambrosia (2012) as Sarah
- The Cabin in the Woods (2012) as Accountant
- 17th Precinct (2011) as Samantha Shetland
- In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds (2011) as Dunyana
- Fringe (2008) as Major Warner
- The Client List (2010) as Tanya
- Marmaduke (2010) as Jessica
- Knights of Bloodsteel (2009) as Orion
- Reaper (2007) as Tracy
- The Uninvited (2009) (2009) as Mildred
- The Farm (2009) as Tootsie Freed
- The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon (2008) as Hildy Wainwright
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) as Regina's Aide
- Battlestar Galactica (2003) (2004) as Sgt. Brandy Harder
- Stargate Atlantis (2004) as Captain Pat Meyers
- Smallville (2001) as Isis Receptionist/Martha's Aide
- The Eye (2008)
- ''The L Word (2004) as Karen/Waitress/Woman with Clipboard
- Bionic Woman (2007)
- Good Luck Chuck (2007) as Woman on Plane
- Supernatural (2005) as Gloria Sidnick
- Kyle XY (2006) as Mrs. Preston
- Blade: The Series (2006) as Kat
- Barbie movies:
- Dead Rising 2 as Amber Bailey/Survivors
- Death Note as Kiyomi Takada
- Holly Hobbie and Friends as Aunt Jessie/Coach
This actress contains examples of:
- Fake Russian: Portrays Lt. Sasha Kaidanovsky in Pacific Rim; she's originally from Canada.
- Power Makes Your Voice Deep: Inverted. Doerksen's naturally husky voice (coupled with her height) make her well-cast as a woman of authority, such as a lieutenant in Pacific Rim, a captain in Stargate Atlantis, a major in Fringe and a sergeant in Battlestar Galactica (2003).
- Statuesque Stunner: Stands at 5'9.5" (177 cm).
- The Nose Knows: Completely averted. Doerksen has no sense of smell, having lost it between the ages of 15 and 20. She jokes that guys tell her she's the perfect girlfriend because she can't smell farts.