Born April 24th, 1959, Glenn Grove Morshower is an American actor, who is best known for his role as Secret Service Agent Aaron Pierce on 24. Morshower began acting in theater at the age of 12 and then moved to TV commercials and a feature film before moving to Hollywood at 17. Over his career, Morshower has made guest appearances in numerous TV shows, from classics such as The Dukes of Hazzard and Matlock to more recent fare like JAG, NCIS, Bones and Dollhouse. His film career has him regularly in the roles of government agents and military personnel (see Typecasting below).
RolesThe following is an abridged list of his film, TV series, and video game acting roles:
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as General Jacobs
- Air Force One as Secret Service Agent Walters
- Battlefield 3 as Agent Gordon
- Black Hawk Down as Lt. Colonel Tom Matthews
- The Core as FBI Agent
- Drive-In as Orville Hennigson (his debut role at 15)
- Friday Night Lights as Mr. Clark
- Godzilla (1998) as NSA Agent Kyle Terrington
- Modern Warfare as Baseplate; Modern Warfare 2 as Overlord
- Pearl Harbor as Admiral William Halsey, Jr.
- Revolution: Dan Jenkins, appearing in "Ghosts", "Children of Men", and "The Dark Tower"
- Star Trek: Enterprise as Sheriff MacReady
- Star Trek: The Next Generation as Ensign Burke
- Supergirl as General Lane
- Transformers as Colonel Sharpe; Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Transformers: The Last Knight as General Morshower
- Under Siege as Ensign Taylor
- Wolfenstein II The New Colossus as Rip Blazkowicz
- X-Men: First Class as Colonel Hendry
- The Danza: General Morshower in the second and third Transformers films.
- Ink-Suit Actor: Agent Gordon in Battlefield 3.
- Mission Control: Baseplate in Modern Warfare and Overlord in Modern Warfare 2.
- Typecasting: Nearly every entry in his filmography contains a military or government rank.