Georgina Helen Henley (born 9 July 1995 in Ilkley, England) is an English actress from Ilkley in Yorkshire.
She is best known for playing Lucy Pevensie in the film series of The Chronicles of Narnia, a role which earned her many awards. She has matured over the course of the movies, turning from a child actress into a stunning young lady.
She also appeared as the young Jane Eyre in the 2006 BBC adaptation of Jane Eyre.
In 2011, Henley got the role of Beth in the crime-drama Perfect Sisters, a film that is based on the true story about two Canadian teenaged sisters who killed their mother. The film was released in 2014.
In January 2019, she was announced to star in the prequel series to Game of Thrones.
Tropes related to Ms. Henley's work:
- Dyeing for Your Art: Dyed her hair almost black for Perfect Sisters.
- Playing Against Type: She's known for playing nice, innocent characters. Then she plays the goth, murderous Beth in Perfect Sisters.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: You just need to look at her page image to see that.
- Real-Life Relative: Grown-up Lucy Pevensie at the end of the first movie was actually played by her older sister, Rachael Henley.
- She's All Grown Up: And how!