The team consists of three members: Chris Pranger, Kyle Martinak, and Daniel Epstein. Chris and Kyle host No Right Answer and Media Sandwich, while Dan is director and occasional debater on No Right Answer.
Series currently produced by Firefilm:
- No Right Answer: A video series in which two of the guys (usually Chris and Kyle) debate the best of two options, such as Best Batman Ever, but usually with bizarre choices, in this case, Val Kilmer or George Clooney.
- Media Sandwich: A podcast where Chris and Kyle and (usually) a guest talk about anything related to video games, movies, or comics, usually going way off the rails.
- Drinking Games: A video series where they come up with drinking games while playing video games.
- Armchair Thinkers: A podcast, essentially the prototype for Media Sandwich, produced by Chris and Kyle before the group was called Firefilm. Also known as Empty Calories.
Their series provide examples of:
- Drinking Game: Their old show, Drinking Games.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The original site for Armchair Thinkers and its iTunes page have both disappeared.
- Large Ham: Chris.
- Nonindicative Title: Some of the episodes of No Right Answer have this (for example, Best Anime Ever is actually Pokemon vs Digimon). Lampshaded by the creators, saying it works really well for publicity.
- Spit Take: Forcing the other person into this is an automatic victory in No Right Answer.
- Shout-Out: Chris recites the phrase "thank God for us" in the Best Superhero Team ever episode, a reference to The Jimquisition, where Jim Sterling ends his episodes with "Thank God for me!"
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: Kyle and Chris, respectively.
- Take a Third Option: How Chris wins the Best Comic Book Billionaire debate. Kyle leads with one of the obvious choices (Bruce Wayne), and obviously expected Chris to counter with the other obvious choice (Tony Stark). Chris picked Scrooge McDuck.
- Throw It In!: Their approach to podcasting. Everything is left in from the recording.
- Two-Part Episode: This generation's Star Wars.
- Video-Game Movies Suck: Invoked in Worst Videogame to Movie Adaptation Ever.
- Visual Pun: A large part of the editing for No Right Answer consists of this.