Fionnghuala Manon "Fionnula" Flanagan (born 10 December 1941 in Dublin, Ireland) is an Irish actress. Born and raised in Dublin, the daughter of Rosanna (née McGuirk) and Terence Niall Flanagan. She grew up speaking both Irish and English fluently. Although her parents were not Irish speakers, they wanted Fionnula and her four siblings to learn the Irish language. She was educated in Switzerland and England. She trained extensively at the Abbey Theatre in Dublin and travelled throughout Europe before settling in Los Angeles, California in early 1968.
- The Guard as Eileen Boyle
- Waking Ned Devine as Annie
- The Invention of Lying as Martha Bellison
- Tears of the Sun as Sister Grace
- James Joyce's Women as Harriet Shaw Weaver
- Song of the Sea as Granny and Macha (animated film; voice)
- Late Afternoon as Emily (animated short; voice)
- The Others as Mrs. Bertha Mills.