Fionnghuala Manon "Fionnula" Flanagan (born 10 December 1941) is an Irish actress. Born and raised in Dublin, the daughter of Rosanna (née McGuirk) and Terence Niall Flanagan. She grew up speaking both Irish and English fluently. Although her parents were not Irish speakers, they wanted Fionnula and her four siblings to learn the Irish language. She was educated in Switzerland and England. She trained extensively at the Abbey Theatre in Dublin and travelled throughout Europe before settling in Los Angeles, California in early 1968.
- The Guard as Eileen Boyle
- Waking Ned Devine as Annie
- The Invention of Lying as Martha Bellison
- Tears of the Sun as Sister Grace
- James Joyces Women as Harriet Shaw Weaver
- Late Afternoon as Emily (animated short; voice)
- Columbo, episode "Murder, a Self-Portrait", as Louise
- Defiance as Nicky Riordan
- Lost as Eloise Hawking
- Brotherhood as Rose Caffee
- How The West Was Won as Molly Culhane
- Star Trek: The Next Generation as Juliana Tainer or rather an android copy of her.
- Star Trek: Enterprise as Vulcan Ambassador V'Lar.