Emily Irene VanCamp (born May 12, 1986 in Port Perry, Ontario) is a Canadian actress.
She's known for her lead roles on the The WB series Everwood, ABC series Brothers & Sisters, ABC drama series Revenge, and as Agent 13/Sharon Carter in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
She appeared in:
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- Radio Active
- Lost and Delirious
- No Good Deed (2002) (uncredited)
- The Ring Two
- Law & Order: SVU
- Brothers & Sisters
- Ben-Hur (2010 TV miniseries)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe as Sharon Carter / Agent 13:
- The Resident
- Action Girl: A dark variation on Revenge and a straighter heroic example in the MCU... at first.
- Badass Boast: She have a tendency to utter these in Revenge. Here are examples.
- Cast Incest: She and Chris Pratt dated while playing siblings on Everwood.
- The Danza: Has starred as a character named Emily four times: Pays, The Ring 2 , Norman and Revenge. The last one played with this; her character is named Amanda, but uses Emily as an alias.
- Fake American: Many of her roles.
- Romance on the Set: Thrice. She dated her Everwood co-star Chris Pratt (see above), her Brothers & Sisters co-star Dave Annable and dated Revenge co-star Josh Bowman from late 2011-onwards, before marrying him in 2018.
- Star-Making Role: As Amanda Clarke/Emily Thorne in Revenge. Captain America: The Winter Soldier also helped get her noticed by more mainstream audiences.
- Statuesque Stunner: 5'8" and gorgeous.