Elias Toufexis (b. October 27, 1975) is a Canadian film, television, and video game actor. His breakout role was as protagonist Adam Jensen in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but he has become a mainstay in science fiction films, television, and video games throughout The Noughties and into the The New '10s.
He currently lives in Los Angeles, has never been able to escape the association with Jensen, and has been ridiculously good-natured about the entire thing.
Also has a Twitter.
- Alphas as Cornell Scipio
- Assassin's Creed II as Federico Auditore da Firenze
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey as King Leonidas
- Contrast as Johnny Fenris
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as Adam Jensen
- Eureka as Adam Barlowe
- Far Cry Primal as Takkar
- The Expanse as Kenzo Gabriel
- Gotham Knights (2022) as the Penguin
- I Am Alive as Henry
- Interview with a Time Traveler short film as Paul
- Last Year: The Nightmare as Slasher
- Need for Speed: Carbon as Sal Mustela (in live-action cutscenes)
- Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 as Gabriel Nowak
- Star Trek: Discovery as Cold
- Chronically Killed Actor: To the point that he makes jokes about it on Twitter.
- Guttural Growler: What makes his voice so distinctive, and netted him the role as Jensen. Even his own website notes it as his most recognizable trait.
- Icy Blue Eyes: Is often noted for them. It's easy to see why◊.
- Self-Deprecation: Is perfectly aware his voice does not fit his face. At all◊.
- Serkis Folk: Has portrayed numerous characters using full motion capture, such as Adam Jensen, Federico Auditore de Firenze, and the Hybrid in The Expanse.