Edward Jack Peter Westwick (born 27 June 1987 in Hammersmith, London, England) is an English actor and musician.
- Children of Men (2006) as Alex
- Breaking and Entering (2006) as Zoran
- Son of Rambow (2007) as Lawrence Carter
- 100 Feet (2008) as Joey
- S. Darko (2009) as Randy Holt
- The Commuter (2010) as Bellboy in Lift
- Chalet Girl (2011) as Jonny Madsen
- J. Edgar (2011) as Agent Smith
- Romeo and Juliet (2013) as Tybalt
- Last Flight (2014) as Charles Gillis
- Bone In The Throat (2015) as Will Reeves
- Freaks of Nature (2015) as Milan Pinache
- Billionaire Ransom (2016) as Billy Speck
- The Crash (2017) as Ben Collins
- Enemy Lines (2020) as Major Kaminiski
- Family Guy (2017) as Football Player / Wedding Officiant
- Actor Allusion: A would-be example. In Gossip Girl, Blair mentions herself and Chuck role-playing Wuthering Heights. Westwick had been cast to play Heathcliff in a new adaptation but was dropped not long before the episode where Blair makes the mentioning aired.
- Creator Backlash: Westwick did not approve of some of Chuck's more depraved actions in Gossip Girl. His mother, a psychiatrist, would call him up after certain episodes and tell him she's worried about Chuck.
- Fake American: He's English but played American Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl.
- The Other Marty: He was the original actor cast as Mickey Argyll in the 2018 miniseries adaptation of Ordeal by Innocence, but after filming was completed Westwick was accused of sexual assault. Although no charges were ultimately brought against Westwick (who denied the allegations), in response the creators of the miniseries recast Christian Cooke as Mickey and reshot all of Mickey's scenes.
- Romance on the Set: Dated Gossip Girl co-star Jessica Szohr when the series was still ongoing.
- What Could Have Been:
- He was attached to play Heathcliff in the 2011 adaptation of Wuthering Heights, but was replaced with James Howson after the project changed directors.
- He auditioned for the role of young Han Solo for Solo: A Star Wars Story.