Draven Stedman (AKA Darren Azaki) is a young independent filmmaker who, with his sister, founded Army Of Two Productions. He's only currently shot two films, but he's got a LOT of projects lined up. Also fond of a nice cup of black tea, iced or hot. His Signature Style is omnipresent throughout all his films.
AND NOW, OUR EXAMPLES:
- After the End: Nukeworld, Project760, Project 761
- Army of One: In his films, usually there is one.
- Author Appeal: British culture.
- Signature Style: John Woo-style gunfights, Guns Akimbo, pop culture references, David of Project760's M1911.
- Spot of Tea: Absolutely LOVES a cup of Twinings on set.
- Word of God: This page.