Donald Reignoux (born May 20, 1982 in Courbevoie) is a French voice actor, singer and gamer.
Reignoux made his voice acting debut in 1992, when his mother introduced him to musical director Claude Lombard.
He is the regular French dubbing voice of the likes of Jesse Eisenberg, Paul Dano, Jay Baruchel, Adam Brody, Jamie Bell, Jonah Hill, and Andrew Garfield. He has also occasionally dubbed Channing Tatum, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Michael Welch, and Casey Affleck.
In animation, he's most famous as Titeuf, the French voice of Shinji Ikari in Neon Genesis Evangelion and Kristoff in Frozen.
He's also a hardcore gamer with a Twitch channel, and he often interviews other voice actors on his YouTube channel.
In the late 90's through 2003, he and his friend, voice actor Alexis Tomassian, had formed a motorcycling team named Roue2ouf.
Some of his dubbing roles include:
- Haku in Spirited Away.
- Kanta in My Neighbor Totoro.
- Shinji Ikari in Neon Genesis Evangelion and Rebuild of Evangelion.
- Taichi "Tai" Kamiya and Wormmon in Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02, and Digimon: The Movie.
Films - Animation
- Andy in Toy Story.
- Dick Grayson/Nightwing in Son of Batman, Batman: Bad Blood, Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts, and Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem.
- Young Dimitri in Anastasia.
- Ivan Romanov in Bartok the Magnificent.
- Fix-It Felix Jr. in Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Fred in Big Hero 6.
- Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon.
- Kristoff in Frozen.
- Pufi in The Seventh Brother
- Terri Perry in Monsters University.
- Wee Dingwall in Brave.
Films - Live-Action
- Austin in Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior.
- Jesse Eisenberg:
- Columbus in Zombieland and Zombieland: Double Tap.
- Lex Luthor in the DC Extended Universe (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League).
- Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network.
- Jim Hawkins in Muppet Treasure Island.
- Josh Richter in The Princess Diaries.
- Kyle Reese in Terminator Salvation.
- Mike Newton in Twilight.
- Morton Schmidt in 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump Street.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man Series.
- Ryan Evans in High School Musical.
- Seth in Superbad.
- Tom Hansen in (500) Days of Summer.
- Bjorn "Ironside" Ragnarsson in Vikings.
- Brad O'Keefe in Grounded for Life.
- Brian Miller in Still Standing.
- Derek Venturi in Life with Derek.
- Ethan James/Blue Ranger in Power Rangers: Dino Thunder.
- John Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- John Proudstar/Thunderbird in The Gifted (2017).
- Justin Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Justin Taylor in 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd.
- Klaus Hargreeves/The Séance/Number Four in The Umbrella Academy (2019).
- Louis Stevens in Even Stevens.
- Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man in The Flash (2014).
- Rory Hennessy in 8 Simple Rules.
- Bartholomew in Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
- Connor in Detroit: Become Human.
- Gabriel in Fable: The Journey.
- Lucio in Overwatch.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, Spider-Man (PS4), and Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
- Phoenix Wright in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
- Raz in Psychonauts.
- Sora in Kingdom Hearts.
- Tim Drake/Robin in the LEGO Batman sequels.
- Young Cricket, Spitz, and Orbulon in the WarioWare series (since Gold).
- Yunobo in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
- Zuke in No Straight Roads.
- Adonis and See-More in Teen Titans (2003).
- See-More in Teen Titans Go!.
- Blake Gripling in As Told by Ginger.
- Blaze in Blaze and the Monster Machines.
- Brainiac 5 in Legion of Super-Heroes (2006).
- Carl Wheezer in The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius.
- Doppy Doppweiler in Planet Sheen.
- Carlos (seasons 1-3) in The Magic School Bus.
- Danny Fenton/Phantom in Danny Phantom.
- Dick Grayson/Robin I/Nightwing in Young Justice (2010).
- Francois Turbot, Jake, Danny and Apollo in PAW Patrol.
- Kevin Levin in Ben 10: Alien Force, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, and Ben 10: Omniverse.
- Louie Duck in Quack Pack and DuckTales (2017).
- Oliver Queen/Green Arrow in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
- Phineas Flynn and singing voice of Buford van Stomm in Phineas and Ferb.
- Ron Stoppable in Kim Possible.
- Terry in Solar Opposites.
- T.J. Detweiler in Recess.
- Tommy in Pippi Longstocking.
- The Weeknd in American Dad!.
His non-dubbing roles include
- Arnold and Virgil in Totally Spies!.
- Rob Hearthrob Totally Spies! The Movie.
- Lee Clark in The Amazing Spiez!.
- Billy the Kid in The New Adventures of Lucky Luke.
- Marvin in Martin Mystery.
- Titeuf and Hugo in the Titeuf animated series and movie.
- Creator Backlash: He had such a bad time on the first dub of Evangelion that he refused to work at the VSI dubbing studio for decades. He has since come to accept his role as Shinji (reprising the character at the Lylo, then VSI and Dubbing Brothers studios), and he's now on better terms with dubbing director Philippe Roullier (he has a couple recurring roles on Paw Patrol).
- He was also disappointed in the dub of Digimon Adventure, because he wished he could have re-recorded his lines.
- Career-Ending Injury: In September 2003, following several surgeries, he retired from motorcycle stunt riding.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: In the French dub of Danny Phantom, not only is he the voice of the titular character, but he also performed the theme song.
- Non-Singing Voice: He has filled in as the singing voice of a few characters besides his own.
- Those Two Actors: He and Alexis Tomassian are close friends in real life, and have often appeared in the same productions as friends, rivals and/or relatives.