Demián Bichir Nájera (born August 1, 1963 in Torreon, Mexico) is a Mexican actor. He is a member of the Bichir family, being the middle child of actors Alejandro Bichir and Maricopa Nájera, as well as the brother of fellow actors Odiseo and Bruno Bichir.
Bichir, a former telenovela actor in his native Mexico, is perhaps best known for his role as Bob "The Mexican" in Quentin Tarantino's 2015 film The Hateful Eight. He also scored an Academy Award nomination (in the Best Actor category) for his role as Carlos Galindo in 2011's A Better Life. He was also the voice of the titular character in the Latin Spanish dub of Disney's Aladdin.
- In the Time of the Butterflies (2001) as Manuel 'Manolo' Tavárez Justo
- Weeds (2008) as Esteban Reyes
- Che (2008) as Fidel Castro
- Savages (2012) as Alex
- El Santos vs. La Tetona Mendoza (2012) as Cerdo Gutiérrez (voice)
- The Heat (2013) as Hale
- Machete Kills (2013) as Mendez the Madman
- Dom Hemingway (2013) as Mr. Fontaine
- The Bridge (2013 — 2014) as Detective Marco Ruiz
- The Hateful Eight (2015) as Bob "The Mexican"
- Alien: Covenant (2017) as Sergeant Lope
- Lowriders (2017) as Miguel Alvarez
- The Nun (2018) as Father Burke
- Grand Hotel (2019) as Santiago Mendoza
- Grudge (2020) as Detective Goodman
- The Midnight Sky (2020) as Sanchez
- Godzilla Vs Kong (2020) as TBA
- Chaos Walking (2021) as Ben Moore