Daniel César Martín Brühl González (born 16 June 1978) is a German-Spanish actor.
He began his career in Forbidden Love (a German Soap Opera) in 1995. Good Bye, Lenin! made him a household name in European cinema in 2003, and his role in Inglourious Basterds brought him to international attention, later cemented for his widely acclaimed role as Niki Lauda in Rush (2013). He made his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in 2016 in Captain America: Civil War as Helmut Zemo.
He can speak German and Spanish as a native, meaning he can play both nationalities with ease, which has allowed him to make movies both in Germany and Spain.
- Good Bye, Lenin! (2003) as Alexander Kerner
- The Edukators (2003) as Jan
- The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) as Martin Kreutz
- Krabat (2008) as Tonda
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) as Frederick Zoller
- Stolz Der Nation (2009 short film) as Frederick Zoller playing himself
- The Fifth Estate (2013) as Daniel Domscheit-Berg
- Rush (2013) as Niki Lauda
- Woman in Gold (2015) as Hubertus Czernin
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2016-present) as Helmut Zemo
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Falcon & Winter Soldier (2020)
- The Alienist (2018) as Dr. Laszlo Kreizler
- The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) as Ernst Schmidt
- Kingsman The Great Game (2020)