She is primarily a television actress; some of her major roles include starring as Grace Atwood on the short-lived series Guilt, a main role as Kate Bottomley in the third season of Harlots, and portraying Genya Safin in Shadow and Bone, a television adaptation of Leigh Bardugo's The Grishaverse. In 2010 she had her first film role in The Last Seven; her notable film roles include Alexia in Underworld: Blood Wars and Cristiana in Ophelia (opposite Daisy Ridley and Naomi Watts). She is also set to appear in an upcoming Dungeons & Dragons movie, set for release in 2023.
She is the daughter of actor Anthony Head (perhaps best known for his role as Rupert Giles in Buffy the Vampire Slayer); her sister, Emily Head, is also an actress. Daisy acted alongside her father in the 2016 series Guilt and the 2018 series Girlfriends.
- Doc Martin (2007) as Mandie Jordan
- Holby City (2010) as Miri Gellert
- The Last Seven (2010) as Chloe Chambers
- Doctors (2011) as Victoria Liston
- Endeavour (2012) as Jenny Crisp
- Guilt (2016) as Grace Atwood
- Fallen (2016) as Arriane Alter note
- Underworld: Blood Wars (2017) as Alexia
- Girlfriends (2018) as Ruby
- Ophelia (2018) note as Cristiana
- Harlots (2019) as Kate Bottomley
- Wrong Turn (2021) as Edith
- Shadow and Bone (2021) as Genya Safin
- Dungeons & Dragons (2023)
Tropes associated with the creator and her works:
- Fake American: She portrays American Grace Atwood in Guilt.
- Fake Nationality: She portrays Danish noblewoman Lady Cristiana in Ophelia.
- Real-Life Relative: A downplayed example in Guilt, where she plays the stepdaughter of a character played by her real-life father Anthony Head.