Chloë Stevens Sevigny (born November 18, 1974 in Springfield, Massachusetts) is an American actress, best known as Nicolette on Big Love and Mia on Hit & Miss. Her last name is pronounced "Sevenny."
- Bifauxnen: She often plays this kind of role.
- Dawson Casting: One of few actresses to frequently be cast in romantic roles opposite actors younger than her.
- Doing It for the Art: Sevigny said that the only film she did for the money was If These Walls Could Talk 2. She declined a $500,000 offer to play a supporting role in Legally Blonde.
- Money, Dear Boy: On her motivation for playing a cross-dressing Butch Lesbian in If These Walls Could Talk 2: "... Yeah, I did that job. For money. I was paying my mom's mortgage. I've still never seen that movie. People say it's really good. We all gotta make a living."
- Older than They Look: In Kids, she was able to convincingly play a character who was 13 years old at most, while she herself was 20.
- Statuesque Stunner: She is 5'8" and a style icon.