Chloë Stevens Sevigny is an American actress, born November 18, 1974 in Springfield, Massachusetts. She's best known as Nicolette on Big Love as well as the show Hit And Miss. Her last name is pronounced "Sevenny."
- Kids (1995) as Jennie
- Trees Lounge (1996) as Debbie
- Gummo (1997) as Dot
- Palmetto (1998) as Odette
- The Last Days of Disco (1998) as Alice Kinnon
- Boys Don't Cry (1999) as Lana Tisdel (Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress)
- Julien Donkey-Boy (1999) as Pearl
- American Psycho (2000) as Jean
- Party Monster (2003) as Gitsie
- Dogville (2003) as Liz Henson
- The Brown Bunny (2003) as Daisy
- Shattered Glass (2003) as Caitlin Avey
- Broken Flowers (2005) as Carmen's assistant
- Zodiac (2007) as Melanie
- Barry Munday (2010) as Jennifer Farley
- Lean on Pete (2017) as Bonnie
- The Snowman (2017) as Sylvia Ottersen / Ane Pedersen
- We Are Who We Are (2020) as Sarah Wilson
- Bifauxnen: She often plays this kind of role.
- Dawson Casting: One of few actresses to frequently be cast in romantic roles opposite actors younger than her.
- Doing It for the Art: Sevigny said that the only film she did for the money was If These Walls Could Talk 2. She declined a $500,000 offer to play a supporting role in Legally Blonde.
- Money, Dear Boy: On her motivation for playing a cross-dressing Butch Lesbian in If These Walls Could Talk 2: "... Yeah, I did that job. For money. I was paying my mom's mortgage. I've still never seen that movie. People say it's really good. We all gotta make a living."