An author in Fan Fiction Dot Net that is mostly known for his The Data Fragment trilogy, Chisaku has took upon a following of fellow "OutCasts" that appreciates and sees his rather grim and dark writing style as a breath of fresh air in the sea of harem and yuri fics that "...populate 85% of the Neptunia community."
His works gives some examples of:
- Dark Is Not Evil: Chisaku's trademark piece of clothing is his black trench coat. And let's not forget the goddesses of the Land of Black Regality, Noire and Uni, especially in their transformed states.
- Gratuitous Japanese: It might seem that way at first (especially during The Data Fragment), up until you learn the he's actually Japanese! He even drafts his fics in Japanese!Random follower: Are you really Japanese?
Chisaku: Yes, I am. My English isn't perfect, if anyone can pick up on it ;;=;;
- Physical God: Being a Neptunia fanfic, it was inevitable.
- Chisaku becomes one by the end of The Hollow Shell.
- Online Alias: TheDarkLightTactician for Chisaku, Lizoto for John, and ShadowKnight for Donte.
The Data Fragment'
- Intermission: Who can ever forget Noire's La-Station segment?Chisaku: That's the worse pun I've heard in years!
- MacGuffin: The eponymous Data Fragments.
The Hollow Shell
- Alice Allusion: An allusion of an allusion? Huh. See Darker and Edgier.
- Childhood Marriage Promise: Nanami to Chisaku.Young!Chisaku: That's no good, we're family! We can't marry our own family!
Young!Nanami: Well, we're cousins! So, it should be okay!
- Darker and Edgier: From it's mildly dark beginnings to an homage to Alice Human Sacrifice in the first couple of chapters? Yeah!
- Sempai/Kohai: Enemy-turned-quick-ally Asashin calls Chisaku "Senpai."
- Split Personality: Zion, the manifestation of Chisaku's anger, frustration, and bloodlust.
- 20 Minutes into the Future: In the "OVA/Special/Final Chapter/Whatever the fuck that was" has Chisaku as the god of the Oculus Rift-based nation Oculote, him and Noire dating, and the Candidates having their own landmasses during some undisclosed time in the (possibly near) future.
- Unfortunate Names: One of Chisaku's best friends, Hinata Daigo, would like you to call him "John" instead.Chisaku: What's so bad about your name, Hinata Daigo?
John: It sounds weird.