Cheyenne David Jackson (born July 12, 1975 in Spokane, Washington) is an American actor and singer-songwriter.
He's also appeared in film and television, mostly notably a recurring role as Danny Baker on 30 Rock, Steve in the Munsters reboot pilot Mockingbird Lane, and Dustin Goolsby on Glee. Some of his notable film credits include the 9/11 film United 93 and HBO's Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra.
Since 2015, he's been a part of the repertory cast of FX's horror anthology series American Horror Story, portraying different characters in four seasons to date: Hotel, Roanoke, Cult, and Apocalypse.
To date, Jackson has released three studio albums of standards covers and original music: 2008's The Power of Two (with Michael Feinstein), 2013's I'm Blue, Skies, and 2016's Renaissance.
- United 93 (2006) as Mark Bingham
- 30 Rock (2009 — 2012) as Danny Baker
- Glee (2010 — 2011) as Dustin Goolsby
- Mockingbird Lane (2012) as Steve
- Behind the Candelabra (2013) as Billy Leatherwood
- American Horror Story (2015 — present) in various roles:
- Watchmen (2019) as Hooded Justice (American Hero Story actor)
- Aida (2003) as Radames
- All Shook Up (2005) as Chad (original)
- Xanadu (2007) as Sonny Malone (original)
- Finian's Rainbow (2010 production) as Woody
- The Power of Two (with Michael Feinstein; 2008)
- I'm Blue, Skies (2013)
- Renaissance (2016)
Cheyenne Jackson provides examples of the following tropes:
- Celebrity Resemblance: To Elvis Presley, whom he essentially portrayed in All Shook Up.
- Mr. Fanservice: He is particularly attractive and often his attractiveness is widely exploited in most of the roles he plays.