Charles Soule is a comic book writer, author, musician, and attorney, known for his creator-owned series 27 published by Image Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman from DC Comics, and Death of Wolverine and various Star Wars series from Marvel Comics. He's also become very well-known and respected within the comic book community for writing up to seven different titles each month and never being late on a single book.
- Image Comics
- Curse Words
- Undiscovered Country (with Scott Snyder)
- Marvel Comics
- DC Comics
- Oni Press
- The Oracle Year
- Star Wars: Light Of The Jedi (The High Republic)
Tropes associated with Charles Soule:
- Cast the Expert: An authorial example for his runs on She-Hulk and Daredevil; both title characters are lawyers, as is Soule himself.
- Darker and Edgier: Surprisingly, his run on Swamp Thing has been darker than Scott Snyder's. His run on Daredevil seems to be a level or two darker than Mark Waid's, although pretty normal for the character as a whole.
- Lighter and Softer: His She-Hulk run, at least compared to his other books.
- Promoted Fanboy: He's stated that She-Hulk is one of his favorite female characters.
- Shown His Work
- Strange Attractors called for a lot of research regarding chaos theory, and it shows
- Write What You Know: His run on She-Hulk employs his knowledge of and experiences with the New York legal system. An example of Tropes Are Not Bad as Soule has used it to enhance the humour of the book.