Cariba Heine, born October 1, 1988, is best known as Rikki Chadwick in H2O: Just Add Water, as well as a number of other movies/tv shows in her native Australia, such as Blue Water High and in a small role in The Pacific.
She has been a part of more projects than most of her H2O castmates combined and is considered to be one of the most versatile of the bunch.
Tropes related to Cariba:
- Dyeing for Your Art: She hired a trainer to help improve her swimming in preparation for her role as Rikki.
- Dye Hard: Naturally blonde but became brunette in 2016.
- Fake American: As Phyllis in The Pacific.
- Fake Nationality: Sort of. Cariba was born in South Africa and usually plays Australian characters.
- Lesser Star: Compared to Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin who have broken into America, Cariba has worked almost entirely in Australia.