Bridget Regan (born February 3, 1982) is an American actress and producer.
She's perhaps best known for her portrayal of Kahlan Amnell in the television series Legend of the Seeker, Rebecca Lowe/Rachel Turner in White Collar and Dottie Underwood in Agent Carter.
She has two children with husband Eamon O'Sullivan.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2006 - 2007) as ADA Claudia Shankly
- The Black Donnellys (2007) as Trish Hughes
- New Amsterdam (2008) as Daphne Tucker
- Sex and the City (2008) as Hostess
- Legend of the Seeker (2008 - 2010) as Kahlan Amnell
- NCIS: Los Angeles (2011) as Elizabeth Smith
- Person of Interest (2011) as Wendy McNally
- Perception (2012) as Victoria Ryland
- Beauty and the Beast (2013) as Alex Salter
- Sons of Anarchy (2013) as Escort
- White Collar (2013 - 2014) as Rebecca Lowe/Rachel Turner
- John Wick (2014) as Addy
- Jane the Virgin (2014 - 2019) as Rose/Sin Rostro
- The Good Wife (2015) as Madeline Smulders
- Agent Carter (2015 - 2016) as Dottie Underwood/Black Widow
- Grey's Anatomy (2016) as Megan Hunt
- The Last Ship (2016 - 2018) as Sasha Cooper
- MacGyver (2019) as Charlotte Cole
- Batwoman (2022) as Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy
- The Winchesters (2022 - 2023) as Rockin' Roxy
- The Rookie (2018) (2022 - present) as Monica Stevens
- The Company You Keep (2023) as Tina
- Ascended Fancast: Regan was a well-loved choice for the role of Poison Ivy, since she had played a duplicitous spy/assassin in Agent Carter and a seductive, sapphic, redheaded mob boss in Jane the Virgin in succession. So the fancasters were very happy when she got cast for the role ahead of Batwoman (2019)'s third season.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Her hair is naturally red and very curly. It had to be dyed dark brown and chemically straightened to play Kahlan, and blonde to portray Dark Action Girl Dottie Underwood in Agent Carter. Heck in Jane the Virgin, while playing the redheaded Rose, one of the few to show her natural red hair, it's revealed that it's a wig, and she's actually an Evil Blonde all along.
- Evil Redhead: She's played both Rose on Jane the Virgin and Poison Ivy on Batwoman, both cruel and villainous women with bright red hair. Her take on Poison Ivy is actually more villainous than contemporary versions of the character.
- Ms. Fanservice: Whatever role she's playing, expect at least one shot of her displaying her fit, trim body and overall beauty.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'9'' and extremely beautiful.
- Typecasting: Her most prominent post-Legend of the Seeker roles have been seemingly nice girls who turn out to be evil. What’s more, two of those roles aired in different networks at the same time, with the reveals in the same week.