Bridget Regan (born February 3, 1982) is an American actress and producer.
- 2006-07 Law & Order: Criminal Intent as ADA Claudia Shankly
- 2007 The Black Donnellys as Trish Hughes
- 2008-2010 Legend of the Seeker as Kahlan Amnell
- 2012 Perception as Victoria Ryland
- 2013 Beauty and the Beast as Alex Salter
- 2013-2014 White Collar as Rebecca Lowe/Rachel Turner
- 2014 Jane the Virgin as Rose
- 2015-2016 Agent Carter as Dottie Underwood/Black Widow
- Dyeing for Your Art: Her hair is naturally red and very curly. It had to be dyed dark brown and chemically straightened to play Kahlan, and blonde to portray Dark Action Girl Dottie Underwood in Agent Carter.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'9'' and extremely beautiful.
- Typecasting: Her most prominent post-Legend of the Seeker roles have been seemingly nice girls who turn out to be evil. Whats more, two of those roles aired in different networks at the same time, with the reveals in the same week.