Bridget Regan (born February 3, 1982) is an American actress and producer.
She has two children with husband Eamon O'Sullivan.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2006 - 2007) as ADA Claudia Shankly
- The Black Donnellys (2007) as Trish Hughes
- The Babysitters (2007) as Tina Tuchman
- New Amsterdam (2008) as Daphne Tucker
- Sex and the City (2008) as Hostess
- Legend of the Seeker (2008 - 2010) as Kahlan Amnell
- NCIS: Los Angeles (2011) as Elizabeth Smith
- Person of Interest (2011) as Wendy McNally
- Perception (2012) as Victoria Ryland
- Beauty and the Beast (2013) as Alex Salter
- Sons of Anarchy (2013) as Escort
- White Collar (2013 - 2014) as Rebecca Lowe/Rachel Turner
- John Wick (2014) as Addy
- Jane the Virgin (2014 - 2019) as Rose/Sin Rostro
- The Good Wife (2015) as Madeline Smulders
- Agent Carter (2015 - 2016) as Dottie Underwood/Black Widow
- Grey's Anatomy (2016) as Megan Hunt
- The Last Ship (2016 - 2018) as Sasha Cooper
- MacGyver (2019) as Charlotte Cole
- Paradise Lost (2020) as Frances Forsythe
- Batwoman (2021) as Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy
- Dyeing for Your Art: Her hair is naturally red and very curly. It had to be dyed dark brown and chemically straightened to play Kahlan, and blonde to portray Dark Action Girl Dottie Underwood in Agent Carter. Heck in Jane the Virgin, while playing the redheaded Rose, one of the few to show her natural red hair, it's revealed that it's a wig, and she's actually an Evil Blonde all along.
- Ms. Fanservice: Whatever role she's playing, expect at least one shot of her displaying her fit, trim body and overall beauty.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'9'' and extremely beautiful.
- Typecasting: Her most prominent post-Legend of the Seeker roles have been seemingly nice girls who turn out to be evil. Whats more, two of those roles aired in different networks at the same time, with the reveals in the same week.