Brian Rosenthal is one of the members of the group known as Team Starkid, as well as one of the founding members of Starkid spinoff sketch comedy troupe the Tin Can Brothers, along with Joey Richter and Corey Lubowich. Has a Twitter account.
Tropes that apply to this actor include:
- Author Appeal: Was described as having a "strange fixation" on the character Seamus Finnegan from Harry Potter, and is the reason Seamus is included as a character in A Very Potter Sequel at all.
- Breakup Breakout: Focused his energies on the Tin Can Brothers after moving to Los Angeles with Joey Richter and Corey Lubowich in 2014; hasn't appeared in a Starkid show since then (until the release of A VHS Christmas Carol).
- Copiously Credited Creator: Is usually both an editor and an actor in Tin Can Brothers sketches (as well as, like all the TCBs, sharing a writing credit on all their scripts).
- Fan Nickname: Brosen (since Team Starkid didn't have a One Steve Limit with "Brians")
- Loads and Loads of Roles: His "Everyone Else" role in The Solve-It Squad Returns! involved even more roles in even less time than Joey Richter in The Trail to Oregon!.
- N-Word Privileges: It's only because it's very well known that he (along with director Corey Lubowich) is Jewish that Spies Are Forever got away with the Baron von Nazi character.
- Those Two Guys: Plays this role with Joey Richter a lot in Tin Can Brothers videos, either as the main characters or in the background.
- The Woobie: Got a ton of attention for playing Professor Quirrell as one of these in A Very Potter Musical, and kept this energy as James Potter in A Very Potter Sequel and A Very Potter Senior Year. He's frequently this in Tin Can Brothers productions too, like Spilled Milk or Ex-Vloggers.