Brian Kesinger is an American artist who worked for Walt Disney Studios for some 16 years. Born into a family of musicians, he was the only one who didn't play an instrument, being much more interested in drawing. His art regularly includes Steampunk elements, most notably his popular characters, Otto and Victoria. Victoria Psismall is a Victorian lady, and Otto is her lovable pet octopus.
His work provides examples of:
- Anachronism Stew: The Otto and Victoria series blends Victorian Steampunk aesthetic with modern culture.
- Adorkable: Victoria.
- Everything's Squishier with Cephalopods
- Horse of a Different Color: Otto!
- Ms. Fanservice: Victoria manages to show a fair amount of skin, (including cleavage, and midriff-bearing outfits) despite the ambiguously Victorian setting.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: Steampunk mermaids!
- Of Corsets Sexy
- Spot of Tea