Brenton Thwaites (born 10 August 1989 in Cairns, Australia) is an Australian actor.
Thwaites first gained recognition for his role as Stu Henderson in the long-running Australian soap opera Home and Away. During this time, he also appeared on the short-lived teen drama Slide. After relocating to the United States, he was cast as Stu Henderson in Lifetime's Blue Lagoon: The Awakening, based on the Henry De Vere Stacpoole novel.
In 2014, Thwaites appeared in a number of major motion pictures, most notably horror film Oculus, Disney's Sleeping Beauty retelling Maleficent, and The Giver, based on the Lois Lowry novel of the same name.
He followed up his breakout year with a leading role in 2016's Gods of Egypt. He then starred in the fifth film of the Pirates of the Caribbean series —2017's Dead Men Tell No Tales— as the adult son of Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley).
- Sea Patrol (2011) as Leigh Scarpia
- Slide (2011) as Luke Gallagher
- Home and Away (2011-12) as Stu Henderson
- Blue Lagoon: The Awakening (2012) as Dean McMullen
- Oculus (2014) as Tim Russell
- Maleficent (2014) as Prince Phillip
- The Giver (2014) as Jonas
- Son of a Gun (2014) as JR
- Gods of Egypt (2016) as Bek
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017) as Henry Turner
- Titans (2018-2023) as Dick Grayson / Robin / Nightwing
- Office Uprising (2018) as Desmond