Bibi Andersson (11 November 1935-14 April 2019) was a Swedish actress who frequently worked with Ingmar Bergman.
- Smiles of a Summer Night (1955)
- The Seventh Seal (1957)
- Wild Strawberries (1957)
- Brink of Life (1958)
- Persona (1966)
- En Passion (1969)
- Scenes from a Marriage (1973)
- Quintet (1979)
- The Concorde: Airport '79 (1979)
- Babette's Feast (1987)
- Arn: The Knight Templar (2007)
- Stage Names: "Bibi" is her artistic name; her real name is Berit Elisabeth.
- Typecasting: When directed by Bergman at least, she tended to play bubbly young women (see the two Saras in Wild Strawberries, Mia in The Seventh Seal, another Sara in The Magician). Her role as Alma in Persona proved to be something of a transition; the character starts out similarly cheerful but grows increasingly jaded, and Andersson's posterior roles for Bergman became more melancholic.