A Guyanese-British actress (born 30th August 1980) who has appeared in a number of British television shows, including small parts in Casualty, The Bill, Doctor Who and Hustle, before landing her best-known role as Guinevere in the BBC's fantasy series Merlin - a revisionist take on the character in which she grows from a lowly servant to the future Queen of Camelot.
She has also done voice-overs for the L'Oreal Paris advertisements.
- Scariest Places On Earth note — Awassa Tact
- Casualty note — Sally
- The Second Coming — PC Louise Fraser
- Manchild — Pippa
- Holby City note — Maxine Framley
- Imagine Me & You — Anna
- Hustle note — Alice
- Doctor Who note — Katherine
- Merlin — Guinevere
- Dancing on the Edge — Jessie Taylor
- The Tunnel — Laura Roebuck
- Good People — Katie
- Thunderbirds Are Go — Tanusha "Kayo" Kyrano
- The Tunnel: Debris — Laura Roebuck
- Undercover — Julia Redhead
- Hooten and the Lady — Melina
- Innocent — Detective Cathy Hudson
Tropes associated with her career:
- Beauty Mark: Her defining feature.
- Older Than They Look: By the time Merlin ended she was thirty-two, though she still looked the same age as her mid-to-late-twenties co-stars.
- Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Trailer: A constant source of frustration for her fans considering she's sidelined or just plain not there in almost every Merlin trailer to date. Up until the fourth series, she was always left off the DVD covers as well.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: She has beautiful eyes and it often comes up in scripts describing her character.