Aaron Paulnote (born August 27, 1979 in Emmett, Idaho) is an American actor. He is best known for his critically acclaimed role as Jesse Pinkman in the hit AMC series Breaking Bad. For this, he won three Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, making him one of five actors to win the award more than once (and the only person to have won three times, at least since the category split to reward purely dramatic performances). He has also won two Saturn Awards for Best Supporting Actor on Television.
- Whatever It Takes (2000) as Floyd
- Help! I'm a Fish as Chuck (voice)
- Van Wilder as "Drunken Guy"
- Big Love as Scott Quittman
- Breaking Bad, El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, and Better Call Saul as Jesse Pinkman
- The Last House on the Left (2009) as Francis
- Smashed as Charlie Hannah
- Saturday Night Live as Jesse Pinkerman
- TRON: Uprising as Cyrus (voice)
- Need for Speed as Tobey Marshall
- Exodus: Gods and Kings as Joshua
- BoJack Horseman as Todd Chavez (voice), also serves as an executive producer.
- The Path as Eddie Lane
- Central Intelligence as Phil
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV as Nyx Ulric (voice and likeness)
- Eye in the Sky as Lt. Steve Watts
- Black Mirror as:
- Welcome Home (2018) as Bryan
- Westworld as Caleb Nichols
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, As Himself
- Badass Driver: Seemed to become one after starring in the Need for Speed movie. Appearing on Top Gear (UK) to promote the movie, and setting the best celebrity lap time on the track definitely counts.
- Celebrity Resemblance: Tom Felton told of a time when he was chatting with fans... who mistakenly thought they were talking to Aaron. Felton just went with it. Also bears a resemblance to Ben Foster.
- Large Ham: HE CAN HAM IT UP, BITCH!
- Star-Making Role: His role as Jesse Pinkman gave him world-wide recognition and career boost. After the series finished he joked that his career would probably be all downhill from there.
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: Because emphasis is important, BITCH!
- Two First Names: A literal case, as he dropped his surname Sturtevant to evoke a much easier-to-remember Stage Name.
- What Could Have Been: He auditioned for the role of Francis, the oldest son, on Malcolm in the Middle which starred his future Breaking Bad costar Bryan Cranston.
- You Look Familiar: He guested in both CSI and CSI: Miami as two different characters.
Thanks for viewing my page, BITCH!