Aaron Paul Sturtevant (born August 27, 1979 in Emmett, Idaho) is an American actor. He is best known for his critically acclaimed role as Jesse Pinkman in the hit AMC series Breaking Bad. For this, he won three Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, making him one of five actors to win the award more than once (and the only person to have won three times, at least since the category split to reward purely dramatic performances). He has also won two Saturn Awards for Best Supporting Actor on Television.
- Help! I'm a Fish as Chuck (voice)
- Van Wilder as "Drunken Guy"
- Big Love as Scott Quittman
- Breaking Bad and El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie as Jesse Pinkman
- The Last House on the Left (2009) as Francis
- Smashed as Charlie Hannah
- Saturday Night Live as Jesse Pinkerman
- TRON: Uprising as Cyrus (voice)
- Need for Speed as Tobey Marshall
- Exodus: Gods and Kings as Joshua
- BoJack Horseman as Todd Chavez (voice), also serves as an executive producer.
- The Path as Eddie Lane
- Central Intelligence as Phil
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV as Nyx Ulric (voice and likeness)
- Eye in the Sky as Lt. Steve Watts
- Black Mirror as Gamer691 (episode "USS Callister")
- Welcome Home as Bryan
- Westworld as Caleb Nichols
- Badass Driver: Seemed to become one after starring in the Need for Speed movie. Appearing on Top Gear (UK) to promote the movie, and setting the best celebrity lap time on the track definitely counts.
- Celebrity Resemblance: Tom Felton told of a time when he was chatting with fans... who mistakenly thought they were talking to Aaron. Felton just went with it. Also bears a resemblance to Ben Foster.
- Large Ham: HE CAN HAM IT UP, BITCH!
- Never Live It Down: He appeared as a contestant on The Price Is Right and made it all the way to the Showcase Showdown... where he ended up losing by going over the actual price by less than $100. As one YouTube commentator noted "You can see the exact moment when he decided to become a drug dealer."
- Nice Guy: Not just to work with (as several of his co-stars constantly praise) but especially with fans. For example, if he is at home when a celebrity tour vehicle stops by his house, he will usually go outside and chat with the tourists for a bit.
- Older Than They Look: Looks in his mid-20s but is actually in his early 40s. Compare him with fellow co-worker Jesse Plemons, aka Todd, who's nine years younger.
- Star-Making Role: His role as Jesse Pinkman gave him world-wide recognition and career boost. After the series finished he joked that his career would probably be all downhill from there.
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: Because emphasis is important, BITCH!
- Two First Names: A literal case, as he dropped his surname Sturtevant to evoke a much easier-to-remember Stage Name.
- What Could Have Been: He auditioned for the role of Francis, the oldest son, on Malcolm in the Middle which starred his future Breaking Bad costar Bryan Cranston.
- You Look Familiar: He guested in both CSI and CSI: Miami as two different characters.
Thanks for viewing my page, BITCH!