- Katsuun's version of The Grinch in We Are Our Avatars, after learning the true meaning of Christmas. One example? He wields a freaking Katana into battle against those who wish to harm Christmas.
- Estella Fury is apparently this trope, fighting an Eldritch Abomination, her eyes got horribly maimed by the mere sight of it, and acid burned up her eyes, which were eaten while she was being bathed in lava, she survived, and then not just shrugged off being Mind Raped, but ate Lava Zombies, and went to hunt Orc Mummies and rip out Cyclops intestines
- Destroy the Godmodder: A large number of the characters. One of the more notable examples being TT2000, who happens to be the original creator, whose inherent effectiveness stems entirely from the total lack of effectiveness that his actions inherently possess.
- Similarly, there's Tricky the clown. Tricky is the only character to repeatedly defy the curse of repetition, and the only listed reason: He's an insane psycho zombie clown.
- Then you have leon and his fish of death. And nimble and his insanity tubas. And pretty much anything that involves Jon Danger in the TV Tropes session.
- Edgardo from the self-titled story. He wanders into a forum full of violent, edgy jerks playing an idealistic shonen anime brawler and, upon immediately arousing the anger of the rest of the players there, attacks them despite being massively under-level and stuck with cripplingly bad stats. Then when in the process of trying to take his revenge, he discovers that his supposedly useless ability is actually the strongest build in the entire forum and uses it to kill every high-powered magic user and godlike warlord who threatens him by punching them really hard in the face.
Crazy Awesome / Roleplay