- A character in the film has a Ten Rings tattoo on his neck.
- Ads for Pingo Doce, the Brazilian soda from the factory where Bruce Banner worked in The Incredible Hulk, can be seen in the background.
- While describing the Ant-Man suit, Pym says it's not "some cute technology like the Iron Man suit."
- A newspaper headline references what happened in Sokovia.
- Upon Hank telling him the danger posed by Cross, Scott says they should just call the Avengers. Hank in turn responds by mockingly mentioning the incident where Ultron tried to drop a city onto the Earth, which Hank blames on the Avengers.
- The Triskelion appears in the opening scene set in 1989, with the construction only halfway finished but already in use as S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. Said scene features an aged Peggy Carter, and the elder Howard Stark seen in Iron Man 2.
- A building at the end explodes in a manner similar to that caused by the nitramene explosive invented by Howard Stark (even though the technologies are most likely unrelated).
- Falcon says he relates to Scott, as he too once stole tech in order to save the world. He is referring to the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, where he had to steal his old EXO-7 Falcon suit from the military in order to assist Cap and Black Widow in stopping HYDRA.
- When Scott arrives at the Avengers compound, the Bifrost burn from when Thor left Earth can still be faintly seen.
Continuity Nod / Ant-Man