Those Annoying Post Bros is a comic written and illustrated by Matt Howarth, which ran from 1985 to 1998.
It follows the adventures of brothers Ron and Russ Post, who fall largely under the Villain Protagonist umbrella. Other characters include Savage Henry, various Caroline clones, Cthulu, Jeri the arms dealer, Hiroshima the Nuclear Goddess, and Boche.
Ron and Russ (along with most other inhabitants of Bugtown) possess the ability to travel between dimensions.
The brothers' names and original appearances were based on Ron and Russell Mael of the band Sparks. Howarth's Post Bros and Savage Henry comics often feature guest appearances by various musicians, such as Conrad Schnitzler, The Residents, Yello, Nash the Slash, etc.
Wiki Magic would be helpful.
- Ax-Crazy: both of the Post brothers, but Ron especially. Other characters have shades of this.
- Badass Beard: Russ, though his beard lacks the lip and attaching parts. Those belong to Ron.
- Badass Moustache: Ron.
- The Cameo: They have one in one Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mirage) comic... for no reason other than to show up.
- City of Adventure: Bugtown.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Henry, most of the time.
- Jerkass: The bros are just awful people but Ron is the more temperamental one.
- Lennon Shades: Russ wears these.
- Mad Eye: Ron is frequently drawn with a huge bulging eye.
- Sinister Shades: Russ's Lennon Shades.
- Villain Protagonist: They "are greedy, pathologically trigger-happy, completely corruptible, endlessly irritating, psychotically solipsistic and unfortunately for all possessed of the ability to instantly shift between all possible reality levels.