The Green Knight is a Superhero from The Golden Age of Comic Books, published by Harry A. Chesler in Dynamic Comics #2-3. It concerns Denis Knight, an athlete inspired by Chivalric Romance tales to become a crimefighter.
Not to be confused with the Arthurian figure.
This comic contains examples of:
- Archer Archetype: The Green Knight's Weapon of Choice is a set of bow and arrows.
- The Highwayman: Our heroes fight an antagonistic version of this in Dynamic Comics #3.
- Kid Sidekick: Lance, a kid the Knight saved and joined up with him.
- Our Giants Are Different: These are slaves to vampires.
- Our Vampires Are Different: These can transform into bats, have giant slaves and are vulnerable to fire.
- Protagonist Title
- Roaring Rampage of Rescue: The first issue has the Knight blasting his way through a vampire's servants to rescue a young lad.
- Starter Villain: An unnamed vampire whom Knight saved Lance from, and who's burned alive by issue's end.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: Denis Knight.