Prison Witch is a supernatural comic-book series created by Amy and Pat Shand, with art by Erica D'Urso. It is published by Space Between Entertainment.
Sentenced to a five-year stint in prison after a violent assault, things are not going well for Cameron Turner. For starters, an angry would-be gangbanger wants her dead. For another, she may or may not have an actual demon living inside her. Luckily for her, a chance encounter brings her to the attention of a secret coven of witches in the prison, who take her in and offer her guidance. But first she has to survive the above-mentioned gangbanger, who really wants her dead.
This series contains examples of:
- Ambiguously Gay: Cameron never really indicates her sexuality, but she does join in A Date with Rosie Palms with Cat.
- Bald of Evil: Diane lost most of her hair to chemo, and is pure evil.
- Butch Lesbian: Given a choice, Kalia would prefer to dress in much more masculine attire. Her girlfriend Shawn is also pretty masculine, with her hair cut extremely short.
- Cast Full of Gay: Shawn and Kalia are girlfriends, Tanya calls Georgie her "heart and soul", Cat is very obviously interested in Cameron, and Cameron herself does not seem to mind Cat's attention. Rizzo and Bean seem to be the only explicitly straight characters in the main cast.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Tanya is such a space case that the other witches initially assume that she's stoned again when she tries to tell them about Cameron. Her friend Georgie is also a loon, but she's quieter about it.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Cat has been known to masturbate late at night when she thinks Cameron is asleep.
- Driven to Suicide: In the final act of the first volume, the coven rushes to stop Tanya from committing suicide.
- HeelFace Turn: After Cameron heals her trauma, Bean defects to the coven.
- Motor Mouth: If the others don't shut Tanya up every now and then, she will just keep talking.
- Power Incontinence: When the series opens, Cameron can barely control her inner demon, resulting in it accidentally getting out and slamming Bean into a wall. This is also how she ended up in prison in the first place; she lost control of her demon and severely burned someone during an altercation.
- Right Through the Wall: Tanya is cellmates with Shawn and Kalia, which means she hears them having sex with each other all night long. She doesn't mind, because at least it's consensual.
- Team Mom: Rizzo is the leader of the coven, and acts as a mother figure to the younger women, particularly Tanya and Georgie.