Onslaught Reborn is a limited series by Rob Liefeld, where Onslaught comes into existence once again. Trying to kill Franklin Richards, he pursues him into the Heroes Reborn reality, that Franklin had created.
- Character Shilling: All of Bucky's lines are praises and praises to Captain America, and then even more praises. In the actual action, he is just someone else among the others.
- Continuity Snarl: You would think that, writing a 4-issues limited series set in a 12-issues limited series created by himself, Rob Liefeld surely wouldn't make many mistakes, right? Think again: there are so many cases, they have their own page.
- Hand Wave: If Wanda said "No More Mutants", how come that she actually resurrected a mutant? Oh, sure, the "she was crazy" wildcard.
- He's Back: Onslaught is back
- Let's You and Him Fight: Onslaught zapps both Hulk and Thor and makes them fight (while still controlling all of each one's actions), just to decide which one is stronger.
- The Load: The whole story is about heroes trying to protect Franklin from being killed by Onslaught.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: With his mind zapped by Onslaught, the Human Torch attacks the Thing with... fire vision??
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Besides depowering most mutants in the world at the end of House of M, the Scarlet Witch recreated Onslaught.
- Only the Chosen May Wield: Thor can not lift the hammer if he's mind controlled by an evil villain.
- Proscenium Reveal: When he first appears, Franklin is in the Negative Zone, escaping from Blaastar, and helped by the Thing. It was actually a video game.
- There Are No Global Consequences: It turned out that all the people in that world are just distorted reflections of other people, as imagined by an all-powerful kid. And nobody seems to be very troubled about that notion.
- There Are No Police: Worse than that: there's nobody else besides the heroes and villains. Check with detail, you will not find a single unnamed character in the background, such as citizens fleeing in terror or being disturbed by the superhero fights.
- This Cannot Be!Onslaught: You?! But... there are no mutants on this world!Wolverine: Tell that to the Scarlet Witch, bub